Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download. The Canon TS3100 / TS 3140 Drivers, Canon Printer Driver PIXMA TS3140 windows 7 64bit, Mac, OS X & linux 32 bit & 64 bit.
Summary – Canon PIXMA TS3140
The drivers and software for this PIXMA TS series can be download on the links below, find it on the table and click on download text, drivers and software will download automatically because the download links is direct. Take pleasure in crisp message and vibrant, indeterminate image printing, directly from your Smart gadget, Wi-Fi video camera or the cloud, with this budget friendly PIXMA printer. Check and also duplicate effortlessly, making use of the instinctive 3.8 cm LCD show.
Print from anywhere with practical wireless printing, using the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint and Mopria. Trendy, sturdy design With a surface area that’s finger print and scratch resistant, this printer is sensible and also simple to preserve. Economical XL cartridges Use high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and conserve up to 30% each web page, compared with conventional matchings. User friendly LCD display and switches Connect to your Smart gadget, inspect your setups and also repair with the user friendly 3.8 cm LCD display.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver FREE
|Canon pixma TS3140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver XPS Printer Ver.6.10 (Windows)||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)||Download|
|TS3140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Full & Software Package (Mac)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.0 (Mac)||Download|
Windows server / Windows server 2003 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP /Windows 98 /Windows 2000 / Mac / OS X High Sierra and Linux OS
How to install Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver?
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver Canon PIXMA :
- Click Open, and click the downloaded software. The file name ends in exe format for windows, dmg format for Mac OS X and deb format for Linux.
- Accept the default location to save the Drivers.
- Click Next, and wait until installer extracts the files and prepare for installation on your PC.
- Follow the instructions and install the Drivers until finish.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then test the printer by scan test, If it has no problem the printer are ready to use.